This composition is based on anatomy studies, Thai and Tibetan massage and stretching movements, yoga knowledge, knowledge of meridian lines and acupressure.
It is optional to perform the technique on dry body; the patient is wearing flexible cotton clothes and lying on the floor on hard mattress or on a firm bed. Thai balms help the healing.
The treatment takes 1 ½, 2 or 2 ½ hours.
Recommended for those, who
- can stand stronger massage movements
- don’t mind being mobilized
- would like to improve his/her posture and harmonise his/her movements and muscles
- would like to avoid symptoms like bone abrasion or organ dysfunctions caused by inappropriate posture
- would like to free energy blocks